Saturday, December 4, 2010

Greek life at RIC!!!

Hello all!!!

I’m not sure how many of you know that RIC actually has Greek life on its campus. There are 3 sororities and 1 active fraternity and 1 almost active fraternity. Greek life here is very low key, to those who don’t look for it, but to me it’s about all I think about half the time. I am a part of a sorority called lambda chi and we are an animal rights sorority. We have many events that involve helping the community around us and also the RIC community. We are involved with some local animal shelters and we also are involved in helping out the campus clean up days.
Recently the Greeks have gotten together and we are now planning an event for the school. It probably won’t happen till next semester sometime. But the reason to why I’m writing about this is because my sorority just initiated out new Gamma class last night and I’m just so happy!!!  :-D. Our sorority is still small (only 22 members) but we are growing every semester! So if you are interested check us out next semester! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment